Friday, December 7, 2012

Walcott talks test Wenger´s patience

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he is growing frustrated over Theo Walcott’s ongoing contract dispute. Walcott, 23, is out of contract at the end of the season and has reportedly refused to sign a new deal following lengthy negotiations. The England international is out of Saturday’s clash against West Bromwich Albion due to injury, with Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City shaping as potential suitors should Walcott choose to move on. “With Theo, I have no news,” Wenger said. “I personally am not directly involved in that but of course I am indirectly. “At the moment we have not made any progress. “Between the player and myself it is all clear, he knows what I want and he has to make up his mind. “We have been in negotiations for a long, long time and we have not been late in our renegotiations with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment